†è¢h båbblè

My daily dose of rant & whine !

CentOS: Enterprise-class Linux

CentOS is an Enterprise-class Linux Distribution derived from sources freely provided to the public by a prominent North American Enterprise Linux vendor. CentOS conforms fully with the upstream vendors redistribution policy and aims to be 100% binary compatible. (CentOS mainly changes packages to remove upstream vendor branding and artwork.) CentOS is free. CentOS is now accepting donations via PayPal, please click the button for more information

You can download the ISO image files & find more information about the project from here

Linux Magazine has a detailed review of the same in its April 2006 Edition.
You can get the pdf of the article from here
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

12:33 AM

Wow, this piece of writing is good, my younger sister is analyzing these things, therefore I
am going to tell her.

Feel free to visit my web page ... police sunglasses    



2:46 PM

Greetings from Idaho! I'm bored to death at work so I decided to browse your blog on my iphone during lunch break. I enjoy the information you present here and can't wait to take a
look when I get home. I'm shocked at how fast your blog loaded on my mobile .. I'm not
even using WIFI, just 3G .. Anyhow, good site!

Take a look at my website ... nfl jerseys 3xl    



3:23 PM

I'm curious to find out what blog system you happen to be utilizing? I'm having some
minor security issues with my latest site and I'd like to find something more secure. Do you have any solutions?

Stop by my weblog ... nfl jerseys cheap china    



12:12 AM

I'm curious to find out what blog platform you have been working with? I'm experiencing some small security problems with my latest blog and I'd like to find something more safe. Do you have any suggestions?

Here is my blog post: apple tnt tracking number    



» Post a Comment