†è¢h båbblè

My daily dose of rant & whine !

Project:Asterisk

For anyone who has been reading my blog,one of the projects I desperately wanted to do was setup a PBX using Asterisk & explore many of the cool things that can be done with it.

But due to the hardware not being available I was helpless.Actually the stuff is available on ebay India but I dont trust people on ebay :-P.This month's LFY contained a advertisement about a company from Mumbai called Enterux who are selling FXO PCI card for Asterisk & other Digium Hardware.

The card would be costing me about 2.5k approx with VAT & shipping charges.I've just placed my order online through their order form which is located here

Looking forward for the stuff to land at my house ! :)
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment